AFC LIVERPOOL - STAFF RECRUITMENT
AFC Liverpool are recruiting for a Kit Manager.
The duties include:
Organisation and preparation of all playing kit.
Responsibility for all kit laundry.
Liaising with players and organisation of player specific kit.
Logistics of first team kit for all games and training.
To include transport, delivery and availability of kit to all fixtures.
Responsibility for ‘League’ compliance of match kits.
You will have . . .
A strong work ethic.
Interest in football.
Must be trustworthy and reliable.
Full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle
Ability to be flexible.
Previous experience is desirable
Please provide a letter supporting your application. All applications will be treated in ‘STRICTEST CONFIDENCE’.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
ROLE PROFILE: Club Secretary
Job Title: Assistant Club Secretary
Reports To: Club Secretary & AFC Liverpool Committee
The role of club Secretary is one of the most important roles in any football club. You will be the main point of contact for the various leagues our teams compete in, Liverpool County FA, the FA, team managers and other clubs. You will look after the administrative duties for the club that enables it to function effectively. At times it can be a demanding role as it’s a high-profile position that has a major impact on the reputation of the club.
As Secretary you will need to develop and have a clear understanding of League, County FA and FA rules, ensuring that team management understand them when signing players, completing paperwork etc. You must also deal with all correspondence, including invoices, instructions, fines, questionnaires etc. The Secretary often helps order supplies, including kits, training gear, footballs and official club merchandise.
Base: The Marine Travel Arena, College Road, Crosby, Liverpool L23 3AS/Home working
• To oversee and carry out the football administration duties of the club, primarily focusing on the First Team, as well as assisting with the club’s operations, ensuring policies and procedures are implemented in line with FA and League directives.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all rules and regulations of the various football authorities, and that all relevant paperwork, submissions and surveys etc are completed on time.
• Co-ordination and maintenance of player disciplinary matters and records including preparation of appeals to The Football Association as necessary.
• Use of The FA Whole Game IT system and NWCFL Club Admin system.
• To manage the scheduling of all First Team competitive & non-competitive fixtures, as well as the arrangement of match officials for all First Team and home fixtures. Applicable to other stadium matches when required.
• Attendance at all first team home matches and liaison with away clubs for home and away matches.
• This list is not exhaustive as there will be other duties outside of this specification as directed by the Chairperson.
• To lead the operations of all match days at the Marine Travel Arena, working in partnership with stewards, medical staff, match day staff and volunteers.
• To attend committee meetings and minute accordingly for distribution throughout membership.
1 - Valid full (UK) driver’s licence and access to a motor vehicle
Knowledge & Experience:
1 - IT skills to include the ability to use Microsoft Office (Essential)
2 - Knowledge and experience of FA Standard policies (Desirable)
3 - Experience of working in a sports club (Desirable)
1 - Strong organisational and administrative skills
2 - Excellent communication skills
3 - Accurate timekeeping skills
1 - Takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work
2 - A genuine team player who will support and motivate other members of the club
3 - An adaptive individual who can cope well in high pressure situations
4 - A proven ability to multi task and manage priorities
5 - Hardworking and enthusiastic
6 - Meticulous attention to detail
7 - Understands the importance of confidentiality and integrity at all times
8 - Loyal and committed
To apply for this role, please email your CV and no more than 500 words on what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org